Compliance / Safety Record
Rock River Environmental Solutions has worked hard to maintain a perfect safety record with zero incidents since our division was created in the late 1990s. Our corporate experience modification rate (EMR) is among the best in the industry. This is just one example of the commitment to safety that is shared by all Rock River Environmental Services companies.
We understand that in order to be a safe company, we must operate in full compliance with the various government agencies that regulate our industry. Yet it is not enough simply to “be in compliance”. We strive to set and achieve a standard that goes far beyond what the OHSA, EPA, and DOT regulations require.
We have implemented and maintain the following plans and programs:
* Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response Plan
* Security Awareness Plan
* Universal Waste Management Plan/Small Quantity Handler
* General Health and Safety Plans
* Training Program in accordance with Title 29 CFR 1910.1200
* Respiratory Protection Program in accordance with Title 29 CFR 134 (b)
* Medical Surveillance Program in accordance with Title 29 CFR 1910.120 (f)
* Exposure Monitoring Program in accordance with Title 29 CFR 1910.120 (h)
* Hazard Communication Program in accordance with Title 29 CFR 1910.1200
* Hearing Conservation Program in accordance with Title 29 CFR 1910.95 (c)
DID YOU KNOW?
Rock River Environmental Solutions has not had one lost time incident in its 10+ year history.